[Sca-cooks] Eye Color was: OOP-vacation restaurants...

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 02:44:21 PDT 2002

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:

> *source of controversy. He claims they're hazel. I
> say they're green. I
> think he should humor me but he hasn't yet learned
> the magic words "Yes,
> Dear..."

Since I possess two eyes that are Hazel Green, I am
qualified to comment on this.  It took me a long time
to admit my eyes were Hazel.  I have always thought
they were Green, but not standard emerald green.  More
like a cross between jade green and avocado green.
But after being informed by my opthamologist that my
eyes were actually Hazel, I have started putting down
Hazel/Green on any documents that require such
information.  So, I think that if he thinks his eyes
are Hazel and you think that they are Green, they are
most likely are what I term "Hazel Green".

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.