[Sca-cooks] jerky recipe

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Mar 1 05:30:05 PST 2002

Hey Phlip, find the lid to the dehydrator and post the jerky recipe rob
wrote on the top of it.
margali

So with the talk of jerky (which is making me hungry for the dried meat) in
the air, who has a good jerky recipe with instructions on how to make jerky.
Mmm, if I'm not busy, I make some myself if I can find a recipe.

Misha