[Sca-cooks] garden

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Mar 4 13:57:49 PST 2002

But I was planning on getting some chickens and some pintade/guinea fowl to
eat the ticks in the yard and make eggs, and about 6 geese/6 turkeys
[McMurray Hatcheries has minimums on how many critters they can ship]
because I actually have rob home to build a portable coop this spring...

and I adore fresh eggs, which should start arriving in November or
thereabouts...
margali
[and we have to plant some artichokes just because, and a zucchini plant for
the iguana.]

the quote starts here:
Sigh. Margali, think we're gonna have a BIG garden
this year......Wonder if I can find some real eggs and
milk anywhere nearby- not into messing with chickens
and a cow or a goat.....Rabbits, now.....

Phlip