[Sca-cooks] decisions, decisions..

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Mar 5 19:07:41 PST 2002

Hi all you lovely peoples... Who were very helpful on the dayboard
question...

this is a pennsic question. I'm trying to pick out which classes to teach
and I'm wondering if there's anyone who still hasn't taken Food of Poland
and Rus and would be interested in an expanded version with more
Hungarian/Czech info. I'm also trying to decide whether to teach either
the spices class (with food samples) or the new 'how to make a mustard
from scratch' class that I was muttering about before...

And what is everyone else going to be teaching at Pennsic?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa