[Sca-cooks] Classes at Pennsic (semi OT)

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Tue Mar 5 20:11:43 PST 2002

Apropos of Jadwiga's post ...  .

We just noticed that they have a four classes per instructor limit
this year and were wondering how to decide which of our classes to
do. This seemed like a good place to ask for suggestions and
opinions. This is the rough list:

Joint Classes:

Cooking from period sources. We've been doing this one forever; it
deals with how to redact, what sources are out there, and stuff like
that.

Period Islamic Cooking

Elizabeth's classes:

Babies at Pennsic: A discussion

Camping Without a Cooler

My classes:

Water hardened leather

Period jewelery you can make yourself

Period Jewelery: A Slide Show

How to be your Persona

In Persona Storytelling

Legal Institutions of Saga Period Iceland

Closed Form Sword and Shield: A Voice From A.S. IV.

One obvious question is whether there are other people who are
planning to do classes on the same subjects--most obviously the
cooking ones--and if so whether there is any good reason to duplicate.
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/