[Sca-cooks] decisions, decisions..

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 06:23:53 PST 2002

I know I'm a bad person, but I haven't even thought about it yet.  I may
have to give this year a pass...I'm still unemployed and may not be able to
go at all...especially if I do manage to land a job and they won't let me
take the time off.  It's a real bummer.  Though I will say that the number
of opportunities out there are increasing and I've had more interviews in
the past 4 weeks than I've had for the past 6 months.  So things may be
looking up!

Kiri