[Sca-cooks] Re: Ruperto de Nola, Libre del Coch

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Mar 18 20:01:51 PST 2002

While I was off at Gulf Wars, I received this email from a non-SCA person.
He has given me permission to repost this to this list to see if any of
you could answer his questions. I believe we've talked about similar
pots in the past.

Please remember to copy him on any replies as he is not on this list.

Thanks,
   Stefan

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net