[Sca-cooks] documenting was re: I quit

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 18:59:06 PST 2002

>Document?!? Something?!? in the SCA?!?!?! C'mon, you have a better
>chance of translating the Rosetta stone with a Captain Billy's >Whizz-Bang
>decoder ring and a copy of the Qabalarian Manifesto than >getting any
>officer anywhere of actually committing themselves to >paper.

Hey, Seiggy, Jared is new here!  Don't scare him off (well, if that's
possible) so soon!  You'll be sorry!  He makes a killer torte so LAY
off...he's got da' connections! [Told him for ya Jared, I did, I did, I
did!] ;)

And one problem at a time, will ya?  Stand in line, k?  First let's try to
deal with our Gorgeous main man, then with trenchers, then yours, ok?  We
all have to have our priorities. ;)

--Arte with her priorities straight...chocolate is all that matters