[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Disabled Services..

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 19:10:14 PST 2002

I spoke to my Laurel in the midrealm and have been telling him bits and
pieces from what Gorgeous has been saying...my poppa is also handicapped
with a bad hip and walks slowly with a cane.  He forwarded me this info, and
I edited it to the email list since I wasn't sure if it was ok to forward
the entire address.

I don't think it's a good idea to scare these people off by demanding
compliance, but I do know that these volunteers do want to try to help.
It's probably going to be awhile, but I'm sure we can help Gorgeous and not
just because he has a cool name either.

>Here ya go..
>The Disabled Services Deputy of the MidRrealm  is:
>
>Lord Keidale Seasonbringer
>(Christopher Denny)
>keidale1 at aol.com

There is always room for improvement and I have contacted a few people to
make suggestions to help people move around better at wars (Pennsic).
Suggestions on how to improve or fix the issues is what we need here.

Gorgeous, can you please come up with your main concerns (or write that
article) and we can move from there?  I'm willing to be the flag waver for
Great Western War over her in Caid.  I already emailed our Kingdom Seneschal
asking him about the access of the site and if there is no one in charge of
the access, I will try to volunteer to run it (if they allow me to since I
am a seneschal and they have whacky rules about what I can and can't
volunteer for here).  Our new Kingdom Chronicler uses an electric
wheelchair, so I know it is a needed thing.

Help me help others, ok?  Please?  I'm sure my Laurel will forward your info
to the Pennsic people as well.  We're here to help!

--Arte