[Sca-cooks] Looking for a recepit

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 4 07:34:31 PST 2002

Greetings,

I am looking for receipts that prominently feature Anise Seeds (not in
comfit).

I was hoping that the combined knowledge of those on this lovely list might
help me come up with something. Ideally I would like a savory or meat dish
(boiled would be lovely! wink, wink;) but a non comfit sweet that, again,
prominently features anise would be good.

Even a receipt that says "and add spices" or some such vagueness, that could
be construed to feature anise seeds would be acceptable.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva

ps: I have searched the Florilegium for Anise and there are many interesting
things there, I am just covering all bases.

---