[Sca-cooks] Food rant...

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Mar 4 08:47:09 PST 2002

Dont' mind me, I just have to rant a bit about what's available at the
local grocery store!  Arghhhh

It seems to become harder and harder to find simple crushed/diced canned
tomatoes.  The stuff on the shelves is all pre-seasoned ad nauseam.  This
style and that style of canned tomatoes.  Yerch.

Then, of course, finding HIGH fat yogourt is impossible.  All the yogourt I
can seem able to find is this low fat, reduced fat, no fat shit.  Hell,
they even have lowfat butter!  Ha!

<grumble grumble>

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire