[Sca-cooks] Imaginary list

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Mon Mar 4 11:28:38 PST 2002

>It's on pg 62 of my very old and tattered copy of Cariadoc's
>_Miscellany_. The title says: "To Make Cheesecakes" Digby p. 214/174
>(which I'm guessing is for different editions).

The page numbers in the Miscellany refer to the number on my original
source and the page number in the cookbook collection I sell. In this
case the original source was the Mallinkrodt facsimile edition of
Digby. When I started listing page numbers that way, the cookbook
collection was almost the only source of original period recipes
readily available to SCA people, and its pagination is different from
the originals since (in volume I) it's printed four pages to a page.
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/