[Sca-cooks] Re: Honey Butter? No! No!

Chickengoddess rhiannon at madcelt.com
Tue Mar 5 04:15:19 PST 2002

Serena said

> So, instead of butter I made a Orange Marmalade. I made it almost 4 weeks
> ahead of time and it kept in the fridge nicely.
>
> Nobody seemed to notice that there was no butter!

That would be the understatement of the day, Serena.  Remember me? I was
your breakfast cook for both days, and I can tell you that Sunday morning at
breakfast I was assaulted with requests for both your marmalade and your
recipe.  I rarely see that much excitement about a condiment.  And what was
it with the red marmalade anyway:-)

Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor
South Downs, Meridies