[Sca-cooks] Strawberry Conserve????

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Wed Mar 6 10:42:51 PST 2002

Serena da Riva said:
--------
I would love to have the strawberry conserve recepit (original & redaction)
if you could part with it! My orange Marmalade was also from Delights for
Ladies, unfortunately it was out of Banquetting Stuff & I only had the
partial provided. Do you have the entire of the recepit.

I adore preserves and am considering making some to put in gift baskets for
Pennsics!
---------

There are some directions and referances for making strawberry and
other berry mixtures in this file in the FOOD-SWEET section of
the Florilegium:
marmalades-msg    (55K)  1/12/01    Period marmalades and fruit jellies and jams
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/marmalades-msg.html

For more information on period strawberries and how they differ from those
available in the store today, check this file in the FOOD-FRUITS section:
strawberries-msg  (45K)  9/ 5/01    Period strawberries. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/strawberries-msg.html

Stefan li Rous

PS: I hope these links come through. I'm being forced to change to
Microsoft Outlook here at work and It doesn't appear that you can simply
copy a link and paste it like you can in Netscape. You have to open that
specific page in a new window and then copy from the address line. Much
less convenient. But that's Microsoft for you... I may have to go back
to not given the specific links to files.