[Sca-cooks] Sources of Protein

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 5 11:27:44 PST 2002

I'm going tough in about 2.5 weeks at a French-themed weekend and serving a
Bouillabaisse and French bread for the noon meal.  Vegan soup also available for
the die-hard vegans, but that's as far as I bend.  It's Lent and there would be
no hunks-o-meat in Medieval/Renaissance France and that's that.  Let's see if
they stone me or not.

Selene, Caid