[Sca-cooks] This is inexcuseable.

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 12:40:22 PST 2002

--- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> If there isn't a proper apology very shortly, you
> will be asked
> to leave my living room.

Gunthar, you do have my apology. <Sigh> I suppose that
much of my frustration is partly from seeing that
there is so much being done in other areas, and so
much to be done in this one, that I tend to see a
little progress as none at all. Part of it is
certainly the expectations I have from some of the
Laurels I've had the opportunity to know and learn
from, and, wanting them all to be Super Cooks, I
forget that we're dealing with mere humans.

Ginny has reminded me of the eforts which are being
done in the MK- I hope it continues. My apologies
particularly to those who may have accidently been
painted with a broad brush.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,