[Sca-cooks] Imaginary list was Re: Irish Stew recipe

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Tue Mar 5 11:19:32 PST 2002

>--- Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:

>  > Uh....pardon me for asking, but how on *earth* did
>>  your friend get a
>>  laurel for cooking if he thinks medieval food is
>  > inedible?

The short answer is that not all kings are wise.

There was one case where, when a candidate was being discussed, I
asked if she did any period cooking and was assured by a fellow
member of the order that she did. The event of the elevation I had a
chance to chat with the candidate, and asked her about period
cooking. She said that she had once tried a period recipe but it
hadn't come out well. I spent court helping with kitchen cleanup--and
there is one laurel I will not trust again.
--
David Friedman
Professor of Law
ddfr at best.com