[Sca-cooks] Calling all cooks?

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Mar 5 19:57:18 PST 2002

Now heaven forbid I actually make this statement but I am going to
anyways...

What time do you have to be out of there on Sunday?  I think that you
will find that breakfast is a sufficient enough service and will give
the kitchen crew time to pack up in time for checkout.

it has been my experience in the LARP world that 12 noon is the cut off
time for that matter every event I have been to that was "Camping" or
"Cabined" had to be out by noon.

Having already been involved with two events where over planning would
have helped I just thought I would ask.
Nichola