[Sca-cooks] New Books of Possible Interest

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Mar 8 11:00:10 PST 2002

Philippa Alderton wrote:

> Anyone wanna join the Reading Anonymouse 12 step
> program?
>
> Phlip, deep under the Rock, with a good book, and a
> new batch of chocolatl chip cookies.....

Sorry- I still refuse to admit that I have a problem!

Sez 'Lainie, with a Riverside Chaucer, Hanawalt's _Ties that Bound_, a
copy of the ME _Pearl_, the new 'Fine Cooking' tucked in next to me in
bed, and a copy of a Middle English Handbook is somewhere that I kicked
it in the night and bruised my foot... but I folded the laundry finally!