[Sca-cooks] Master Atar

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 8 16:00:41 PST 2002

Phlip commented:
Would you encourage Master Atar to come to the
MAssachusetts smithing event? I sent him an invitation
earlier today, but I've never met him, and I think it
might help if someone he knows were to encourage him.
Didn't know about his movie work (although it doesn't
surprise me), but I know of him by his mundane name,
as one of those smiths whose work I drool over ;-)

I don't know MAster Atar, but Huette does, and I do know his #1 student, now
Master himself, Master Oso.  I'm assuming that if you sent Atar and email
that he would read it and come if he can.  You may want to invite Master
Oso, because in my opinion, Oso's work is better (but I'm probably tainted
since Oso is one of my teachers).

I am not 100% sure if I'm supposed to give out his email.  If you want to
send me the invite, I can forward it to oso at least (and he'll contact you
and give you his email address). See what happenes.

--Arte