[Sca-cooks] Fw: Inquiry about a product

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 13 08:27:49 PST 2002

Just as long as you're making BULgogi and not KAEgogi, all right?  Tegan the Wonder Dog is highly interested in coming to dinner if it's the former, but not the latter.  <eeep!>

[Yes, I know that even in Korea, there's a difference between beloved pet dogs and tasty meat dogs, I'm just being goofy here.]

Selene, Caid.