[Sca-cooks] splenda

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 14 12:21:45 PST 2002

Brazil, like the rest of South America, fell to Caid in the distribution of
non-USA territories.  I think we had 3 or 4 people in different cities a
couple of years ago, but they never really got it together to form a formal
SCA geopolitical unit.  We had a gal in Rio who used to write to the SCA list
all the time, she got busy with her job as a film/TV dialogue translator and
we have not heard from her in about a year and a half.  Hmmmm.  It might be
time to send her a *ping* and see is she's come up for air at all.

Selene, Caid