[Sca-cooks] Need help with a recipe- quail

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 07:06:19 PST 2002

I'd suggest that you actually look for quail in an
Asian market- they're a lot easier to find than you
might think. They're usually sold in packages of a
dozen or so, frozen, and as I remember they aren't
terribly expensive. Yes, you probably could use game
hens, but nowadays, there's a surptising number of
other meats readily available. If I could find stuff
like quail in SE Ohio, you can likely find them in any
reasonably nearby city ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,