[Sca-cooks] Ace-K/PowerAde

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Mar 16 11:53:13 PST 2002

Actually, I try not to take drugs unless it's absolutely necessary, but
I don't think it's the being plugged up or anything.  I'm guessing it's
a combination of "this feels good on my sore throat," dehydration, and
perhaps some sort of body-intuitive craving for the electrolytes (kinda
the way I also crave lots of garlic and vitamin-c [peppers, o.j., thai
food, especially] when I'm getting a cold or flu.  The first time I ever
recall having gatorade was at a tourney at Twenty-fifth Year.  I was
heralding, and sick as a dog from a cold and allergies to live oak.  So,
maybe my mind has just linked the two or something.....
Of course, at the moment I'm craving cilantro and yogurt, so I think
it's time to dig out my copy of the Miscellany this afternoon before I
go grocery shopping.....mmmm.....what should I make?.....[see? OFC <g>]
--Maire, who needs to get more mint for a new batch of sekanjabin
anyways