[Sca-cooks] OOP: Stove info wanted

Billfog1 at aol.com Billfog1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 17:02:00 PST 2002

I absolutely LOVE my Amana flat top.  I have never had a problem cleaning it
(and yes, I have burned things and had things boil over, etc.) nor any
problem with it in the last 2 1/2 years.   I just use the recommended
cleaner, and some elbow grease and it comes up.  Given a choice I will never

My next door neighbor's older model flat top did crack.  I don't know why,
,it just did.  So, I don't know if it was a problem with older ones, or if
she was being a little enthusiastic with the pot placement.

I've never used a gas stove, so I can't offer any opinion on that.

But, good luck on choosing the right stove for yourself!  And have fun!
There are lots to choose from!

Suzanne