[Sca-cooks] Matzoh flavors

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Mar 22 05:42:28 PST 2002

Also sprach Tara Sersen Boroson:
>I have seen chocolate coated ones, though.  I guess they reason
>that it *is* a plain matzoh, the chocolate is just a condiment like
>cream cheese or butter.

That, and they may also reason, as some monastic authorities have
figured out over the years, that a little indulgence can go a long
way in getting people to be more austere, and therefore (if you buy
that) more spiritual and less materialistic overall. As with dieting,
it helps a great deal for some to have something to look forward to.

Adamantius, a LIU's Petit Ecolier man himself