[Sca-cooks] KFC:::was::::Re: bread bowls

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Mar 26 14:50:35 PST 2002

At 05:34 PM 3/26/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Then again, we've had real pizza pretty much since WWII or before, so
>it is not without compensation. And I STR we had Chicken Delight when
>I was a kid, not that it's something my parents would have spent
>money on.

Heh heh... my parents were so young (and in SoCal, which had something to
do with it) that I learned to drink from a straw before I could drink from
a cup. And I LOOOOVED french fries! At some new-fangled Scottish burger
joint with a giant yellow 'M' out front...

'Lainie
who still loves french fries- but now they go straight to my waist!