[SCA-cooks] I quit

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Mar 28 08:42:42 PST 2002

At 08:19 AM 3/28/02 -0800, you wrote:
>My apologies good gentiles.  What does this have to do with cooking?
>I do appreciate the discussion, but it's somewhat lost on this list.  Such
good
>thoughts and ideas on the matter should be brought to kingdom or area
>administration level.
>Respectfully,
>Brea

Because he is one of our own.

And from the SCA-Cooks info page:

>This is a mailing list dedicated to the
>  discussion and education of cookery
>  throughout history. Although most members are in the SCA, everyone is
welcome. The topics are free-flowing and
>  sometimes range off-topic. Any discussion of cooking, history or
re-enactment is welcome. Courtesy is the by-word on this
>  list. Flames, inappropriate language and inflammitory remarks are
discouraged. Open debate, however, is actively
>  encouraged. Just remember that you are a bunch of guests in the
Adminstrator's living room and behave appropriately.

I believe that even if this is off-topic, it is a re-enactment issue. We
aren't the only froup that struggles with it, either.

'Lainie