[Sca-cooks] Stuffed Cabbage - Hulapchas

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Fri Mar 29 14:13:06 PST 2002

Stefan -

Most people just slice away the thicker part of the rib, like shaving it, so
that it becomes thinner - it rolls easier.

Steaming or boiling is fine just don't overcook the leaves.  You want them
to be pliable, not mushy.

Blini are folded a lot like burritos - if you fold it like a burrito that
will be fine.

This last step I'm not sure about.  My recipe calls for covering them with
sauce and baking them.....................

Mercedes