[Sca-cooks] SPIROL CUT HAM

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 31 12:48:13 PST 2002

Huh? OK, I haven't seen a lot of flanken around... that may have gone by
the board. But lox and chubs and smoked whitefish certainly still seem
to be popular! Especially lox... on bagels with cream cheese, so people
aren't worrying about fat content! Big Sunday Brunch sort of thing. And
pastrami and corned beef and roast beef are around, though they don't
seem to be eaten quite as much.

Anne