[Sca-cooks] modern feast menu omissions

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed May 1 10:58:39 PDT 2002

well, I happen to have one of those corporate food processing plant menus on
my desk [burp-we did take out from Chili's today on one of the agents. I am
not going to turn down free food simply because it is from a corporate
recipe...]

They don't just chuck out a basket of rolls, everything you get is listed on
the menu - frex the cajun chicken alfredo lists that it comes with a piece
of tost, anything extra costs. my ribeye came with veggies [the horrors of
wilted steamed-in-the-styro 'grilled' veggies ;-( ] smashed potatos and a
tossed salad. The only extras it is listed as getting is mushrooms or fried
shrimps. I don't know what would happen if I had the temerity to actually
ask for toast or anything...
margali