[Sca-cooks] my find for the weekend

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Sun May 12 21:47:50 PDT 2002

On the weekend I went to the coast to enjoy some sun and sand before the winter really descends.  I went for a drive to a little town called Tilba Tilba, and there, in this tiny town with I would guess a population of less than 300, I found... lump beet sugar!

Mind you, it is $30 a kilo, which is certainly the most expensive sugar I have ever bought, but I am looking forward to experimenting with it, and now that I have a brand name for it (cosmorex, much to my surprise) maybe I can track some down here at home for a more reasonable price.

Kiriel