[Sca-cooks] Presents have arrived!! OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 11:24:06 PDT 2002

Hi all.  I just *HAD* to tell you all what just arrived via UPS here to my
office.  Sweet Johnna sent me a birthday packet which included a really nice
LeeValley Tools stainless steel rasp and zester holder, a pack of 4
stainless miniature scrapers, a pack of 4 stainless double ended spatulas
and a pack of 7 stainless miniature scrapers (yes, like the dentists use)!!
I was so excited the receptionist had to send me packing back to my office
cuz I was dancing around and making so much noise.
Oh thank you so much Johnna!  I cann't wait to go home and give them a try
out.  What a lovely surprise.
Olwen, new toys! Yeay!

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds