[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1968 - 16 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu May 30 04:59:21 PDT 2002

Hmmmmm, on the Lois Bujold list our Evil Overlord [tm] program participants
have been looking for pool boys that are decorative in speedos...

I suppose we could use somebody to wait on me hand and foot in camp at
Pennsic - fixing me coffee in the morning, iced drinks through the day [I
think i am investing in an ice shaver this summer ;-)] and hot tea in the
evening...

How are you at foot massage?

<WEG>
margali

the quote starts here:
And for Misha!!! Of course, there's plenty of places where cheap, young
labor
can be used.

Misha