[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1968 - 16 msgs

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 30 10:04:00 PDT 2002

> Margali wrote:

> Hmmmmm, on the Lois Bujold list our Evil Overlord [tm] program participants
> have been looking for pool boys that are decorative in speedos...

I've seen some of the Lois Listees.  Really nice smart people in person as well
in print, but, well, some of their ornamental qualities in speedos may be, erm,
exaggerated... some would look just fine that way however.

> I suppose we could use somebody to wait on me hand and foot in camp at
> Pennsic - fixing me coffee in the morning, iced drinks through the day [I
> think i am investing in an ice shaver this summer ;-)] and hot tea in the
> evening...
>
> How are you at foot massage?
>
> <WEG>
> margali
>
> the quote starts here:
> And for Misha!!! Of course, there's plenty of places where cheap, young
> labor
> can be used.

You joke.  Evil minions rock.  I actually paid someone [admission and meals,
anyway]  to drive to Potrero the night before we got there, put up our tentage
and set up our day shade and kitchen.  Foot massage was not part of the
package, but I bet we could have talked him into it.

Ice shaver GOOD.  Not too expensive either.  I'll have to go check the
Flori-Thingie for the documentation before this weekend, it's going to be a hot
one here.

Selene, Caid