[Sca-cooks] OT question-

Jeff.Gedney at Dictaphone.com Jeff.Gedney at Dictaphone.com
Thu May 2 06:24:19 PDT 2002

> > Has anyone gotten any weird mail that is supposedly from me, with an
> > attachment?
>
> I got something from someone that had the Klez worm attached to
> it, but Norton quarantined it before I had a chance to notice who it
> came from.

This morning I got two bounce messages for a message I never sent out
using as the return address an address I havent used in two years.
obviously sombody has written a virus that scans the address book, and
"spoofs" the addresses as return addresses.

It is probably not you, specifically, but someone who has recieved mail
from you in the past.

brandu