[Sca-cooks] Anglo Saxon Cusine

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Thu May 2 16:58:53 PDT 2002

Greetings,

Our Barony has decided that our upcoming event in November is going to be a
one day teaching collegium on the Anglo Saxon culture.

I have decided to push myself outside of my realm of comfort (Late period
mostly) and commit to teach a class on Anglo Saxon food. Since I know
absolutely nothing about this subject I will have to do a goodly bit of
research on the subject in order to teach it (hence pushing myself).

So, if any of the good gentles on this list that might have reccomendations
as to soruces to review, brains for me to pick ect.... it would be greatly
appriciated.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva
(16th century Italian persona & clueless as to when & where Anglo Saxia even
was)