[Sca-cooks] yet another new topic (TM)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon May 6 07:03:01 PDT 2002

I guess the most obvious one is that oysters are good for sexual
enhancement...or so I'm told.  I do know that primitive peoples often
considered that eating part of an animal would give the person that animal's
characteristics...for example, eating the heart of a lion, etc. would give
the person the courage, etc. of that beast.

Kiri