[Sca-cooks] Re: Eggs & Marrowbones

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue May 7 06:07:09 PDT 2002

Dear John (Uh oh...there's a song that starts off that way...didn't mean it
that way...hmmmmm.....)

At any rate...as usual, you've bailed me out.  Yes, that's exactly the one.
Believe it or not, the CD I had with the song on it got scratched and is not
fixable, so I couldn't play it to get the exact information...

I think that the thing that sticks in my mind is that I could almost see the
very satisfied expression on the husband's face as he watched her drown!!

Kiri