[Sca-cooks] Japanese (was: What did they..)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu May 9 04:39:28 PDT 2002

Also sprach vongraph:
>As I said in the first post, out of period :) OK give you the benefit of the
>doubt, nearly out of period and difinitely NOT Samauri :) I thought we went
to 1550 now to allow the musketeers?

Officially the SCA period ends December 31, 1600 -- pre 17th century.
In actual fact, though, some kingdoms traditionally extend that to
allow for English Civil War (why does a country whose history
includes so many Civil Wars have only one they call that?) personae.
Roughly 1650 C.E.

Adamantius