[Sca-cooks] Mongol garb & stuff

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sat May 11 07:09:27 PDT 2002

Regina,
You're such a dear...and so very, very kind.  I look back now at what I knew
then, and realize how very, very little I did know.  However, I believed
then as now that because I was creating a persona that was not generally
accepted in the SCA, I had to do a better job of it because I had to "prove"
to those "nay-sayers" that I really did belong here!  I still believe that,
and still strive to learn everything I can.  I find that there are so many
people who know so much more than I do, and I endeavor to learn from them
whenever I can.

But I do appreciate your kind words...and coming from you, they mean a lot!!

Kiri