[Sca-cooks] It's Kristianne!

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Sun May 12 11:16:23 PDT 2002

> Greetings:
> I am an Artemisian who loves to cook and do needlework. <>
  I've also very much appreciated seeing the recent plant stand/wok
cookstand.  A friend of mine has the same plant stand, I'm going to go find
a large wok and we're going to try it very soon!!!
> Kristianne

    So cool to see you on the List!!  Welcome!!  welcome!!  Everybody, this
woman is WONDERFUL!!  She out Marthas Martha!

    BTW  I have a huge "camping wok" that is buried somewhere that could
work for you  -- an early present from my daughter when I first joined the
SCA.   Maybe I can find it between now & Uprising.

    Caointiarn