[Sca-cooks] pirates

Jeff Gedney Gedney1 at iconn.net
Mon May 13 06:21:27 PDT 2002

Stefan, If you get the opportunity, you should open a Nautical file in
the florilegium.

The SCA_Nautical Yahoo group has a lot of useful stuff in the archives
you could digest, especially from the first year while we were
actively dispelling cultural myths among ourselves.

Id be happy to suggest some messages to use, but I do not have time
right now. After mid June I should have time.

Brandu

Love is like a boomerang, It only comes back to you if you throw it really
hard.