[Sca-cooks] Re: Cloche Oven

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon May 13 07:17:25 PDT 2002

Helewyse did a very successful bread
baking demonstration at her camp at Baron Wars
this past weekend. If she offers fresh baked
bread in a camp setting or another demo in the
future, be sure to take the opportunity to attend.
There's nothing like fresh baked bread around
a campfire on a chilly day. And her timing was
just right. Her demo concluded prior to the
rains setting in again.

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis