Vicodin- wasRe: [Sca-cooks] Offline

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue May 14 22:38:23 PDT 2002

Phlip commented:
> Thanks, Avraham. One more note to add to WHy My Body
> Seems To Have Odd Drug Interactions- as in half of the
> painkillers  don't seem to work.

Maybe you've just been around Margali too long? (Since she also
seems to suffer from the same problem). :-)

So, what would the period solution to such injuries be? Were there
any pain killers available? Even if they weren't as effective?
Perhaps getting drunk on ale or maybe distilled spirits if available.
But how would that have fitted into humorial theory?

What was the opposing humour to being drunk?

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net