[Sca-cooks] Sourdough Starter Question

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu May 16 07:08:27 PDT 2002

I communicated sometime back with them, and understand that they may be
willing to do some mail order for me.  This is good because Phillip and I
have developed a serious addiction to the Virginia Gentleman barbecue sauce!
I wonder how it would work to get them to send me some blood
oranges..........

Kiri