[Sca-cooks] Bailey's Irish Creme

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun May 19 09:53:37 PDT 2002

That reminds me of the only souffle I've ever actually had....
A couple of years ago, I was at a convention in Sacremento, and my
traveling companions and I "topped off" the weekend by going to Morton's
of Chicago for dinner.  On their dessert menu was this Gran Marnier
souffle with zabaglione? sauce (I think...could very well have the name
wrong--it was a whipped, creamy stuff that was absolutely amazing). At
any rate, it was as divine as the rest of the meal....
--Maire, drooling over fond memories....