[Sca-cooks] Bailey's Irish Creme

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Sun May 19 10:10:13 PDT 2002

You got the sauce right and after that humongous lobster you guys helped me
eat the souffle was the perfect ending.....  salivating over memories
myself!

You know..... souffle is not that difficult, next time you are down here
I'll see if I can make this for you!

Kristianne
Wolf Song Day Spa & Herb Shop