[Sca-cooks] Bailey's Irish Creme

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Sun May 19 17:46:59 PDT 2002

Of course I have the right kitchen gadgets, souffle is pretty easy, I have
tons of single souffle cups and two or three large ones.

BTW, we made a wonderful lamb stew today, lamb kabobs and dutch oven bread,
yummy!!  Next weekend it's flatbreads, gaufrettes (sp) on my iron, waffles
(new waffle iron for camp fires) and wafers on Therasia's new wafer iron,
all over the new cook spit.  Wish you could be here...

Kristianne
Wolf Song Day Spa & Herb Shop