[Sca-cooks] Cheese & coolers

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed May 22 06:37:47 PDT 2002

Along those lines, I have a question that I hope won't upset anyone.  As we
have multiple cats, we purchase cat litter in the large economy-size
containers.  Of late, we've been getting a variety that comes in a container
that would be perfect to put water in for freezing and drinking later (at
Pennsic).  If I were to thoroughly clean these containers, using clorox or
something similar to make sure I've gotten any nasties out, is the container
itself food safe?   I've searched the can thoroughly and can't find a
statement either way....

Kiri